Oola is Hiring a New CEO to Lead Growth November 22, 2018 – Posted in: Behind the Scenes, News, Team – Tags: Oola Team
We’ve come a long way! From a problem to be solved, to an opportunity recognized and later to a solution available in the market. We’ve done amazing things with a small relentless founding team and lots of uncertainties. Oola is now a recognized global brand, available in 10 sales & display outlets and worn by pioneering women around the world. Going through founding phase of the company is by far the most rewarding learning experience for all of us at Oola. We carry all success and hardships as a badge of honor and will continue to do so in the next phase of Oola’s development.
It’s time for Oola to grow. With this growth, a new set of skills is needed to scale our operation to the next level. We are hiring a new CEO to lead this phase of development and become our partner in scaling Oola to a wider reach. We are looking for a partner who believes in Oola and is:
- Experienced in driving the growth phase of a startup, including raising capital, growing the team and expanding operations and sales
- Flexible in a highly-changeable start-up environment
- Has knowledge and connection in retail/logistics/operation/fashion
- Able to set and articulate strategy
- A team player with entrepreneurial flair
- Sharing our core values
- Understanding of the modest wear industry (preferable)
Interested in becoming the CEO of Oola? Contact CEO@oolasports.com with the best demo of your fit for the role.